Day 11 is brought to you by a baker’s last breath. If you’ve been baking alone for the big Christmas party, you’ll understand how exhausting this is getting. But the preparations aren’t close to being done. Turkey needs to be basted and roasted, and last minute food prepping are being finalized.
This recipe is perfect for pre-dinner snacking. Less than 5 minutes to make, pop it in the oven, serve it in little dishes, scatter them around the room, and enjoy while waiting for dinner time.
12 Days of baking:
Day 1: Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Day 2: Red Velvet Brownie Bars
Day 3: Melt-in-your-mouth Snowball Cookies
Day 4: Easy Chocolate Truffles
Day 5: Hot Cocoa Mix.
Day 6: Chocolate Espresso Pot-de-Creme
Day 7: Chocolate Hazelnut Kisses
Day 8: Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
Day 9: Cinnamon Biscuits
Day 10: Coconut Macaroons
Honey Roasted Cinnamon Nuts
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 200 grams almonds
- 100 grams cashews
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 180 C and prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a skillet, warm honey and cinnamon over low heat. Stirring until combined.
- Add almonds and stir to coat them. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle in brown sugar and salt.
- Spread the coated almonds on the baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes, stirring them occasionally. Adjust roasting time according to preference.
- Let them cool a bit, then break down the pieces and they’re ready to be served.
Bon Appetit 🙂